Share Your Cup Thursday #72

Hello, happy September and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short).  The party where you come to share what ever it is in life that makes you happy.

Last week we had a record setting number of links.  Thanks to all of you for making this party a success.  Love having you each week! 

This week has been crazy busy for me.  Sorry that I was slow at getting around to visiting some of you.

As always I had such a hard time narrowing down the features, but here they are:

Nicki from The Vintage Farmhouse turned an ordinary bedroom closet into the cutest craft closet.

1006348_10151923293872189_1649662816_n

Some people just know how to do ‘white’ right!  Kris from Junk Chic Cottage just happens to be one of those people.  Love her guest room!

IMG_3275

Amber from Junkaholics Unanimous created the cutest ‘Back to School’ mantle.

blogger-image--1676046769

Mary Alice from Château Chic found the neatest vintage tins while on vacation.

P1090171

I usually love anything galvanized just as it is.  That was until I saw this fun map tin Rhonda from Obsessive and Creative made.

tubo

I love green sauce so these enchiladas had my mouth watering!  The recipe was shared by Liz from Neustro Buen Provecho

IMG_4112

Thought I would start sharing the top two posts that got the most visits.  #1 was Mary Alices  vintage tins that I featured.

#2 was Trisha from American Honey Home for her LOVE window.

1

Thanks everyone for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

35 comments

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Jann!
Beautiful features!
Thanks for hosting another fun and inspirational link party!
Hope you're having a great week,
Suzanne

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Hi Jann! Thanks for hosting! :)

Stacey said...

Happy to link up with you today. :)

Stacy said...

Thank you for hosting!

NanaDiana said...

GREAT features,Jann. I am off to check a couple of them out- xo Diana

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,

Thank you so much for featuring my green sauce enchiladas!! I hope you get a chance to try them. They are really a family favorite :)

Have a great day!!
Liz

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hello Jann!
Great features. Thank you for the cool party.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Sarah said...

Fun features, Jann. Thanks for hosting each week.

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It means so much to me to know that people like what I do!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting! Great features! Love that guest room with the bike!! Beautiful!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thank so much for hosting the party this week. I love all your features you picked out, such talented people. Wishing you a wonderful week.
Julie

Unknown said...

Love the party here :) Thanks for hosting!

chateau chic said...

Jann,
Thank you so much for hosting each week! I really appreciate the feature.
Mary Alice

must love junk said...

Jann, thank for hosting! Have a great week :)
Susan

Barbara F. said...

Great features, Jann, especially those enchiladas. Have to check those out! Thanks for hosting, I have been missing for such a long time, happy to be partying with you this week. xo

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE that map tin, so cute!! thanks for hosting, Jann!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! I love Kris' guest room too! It would be fun to lounge in leisure with a good book and cup of tea!

Blessings & Aloha!
Thank you so much for stopping by! And for your kind comment. Only two more days til our youngest gets married!...but I wanted to be sure to stop and say hello!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann. Congrats on the record # of links last week!! ~Ann

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Gorgeous features :) Have a happy rest of the week!! Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wonderful featured posts!

Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful linky party! Hugs!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for the feature and thank you for hosting another fabulous party this week. Love all the inspiration.
Kris

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What lovely features, Jann, and I adore that white bicycle! Happy September and thank you for hosting!

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks so much for your visits!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jen said...

Cute Features...
Oh, it's a rumbling and a pouring down here. Hope you guys are getting some of this up there too ~ well, maybe not this much (We're just swimming in it)... Definitely anxious for the Mountains to start their beautiful show of color soon.
Hope you had a great labor day weekend and that you're having a wonderful week~!
Jen~
(=

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What great features, Jann. Thank you so much for hosting your wonderful party.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann, oh how I love those vintage tins you featured! Thanks for hosting and visiting me each week. Take care - Dawn

Tea in the Library said...

Hello! I have some catching up to do. I love all your features and am looking forward to seeing everything!

Oliva Ohlson said...

So much great inspiration! Thanks for hosting.

Stacey Johnson said...

It feels like Fall! I love your gate...so cute. I need to go get some pumpkins!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The features are wonderful! I'm going back to visit a couple that I missed! Love your pretty banner! Hugs!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Lovely features! Thanks for hosting!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Hi Jann, I'm a little late, but linking up! Love your features.

Jeanette

Tea in the Library said...

Thanks for hosting! Fun as always. FYI - I had trouble with Vintage Chic's link. Wouldn't resolve.

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thank you so much for the feature and a fun party!
Amber

Instagram