Halloween Haven














As many of you know, I love Halloween! There's just something about those bright colors that light up my day. I love decorating for it and having my children over for a Halloween party. Seeing my grandchildren in their cute costumes is always so fun. As of late I am wondering, "Have I gone a little overboard?" My youngest son came up for Sunday dinner. After entering he said, "Mom, I think your porch is a little over done." "Now you're beginning to look like that lady who has all the pink flamingos." In other words-THE GOBBSTER OF ALPINE. Has my worse fear came true? Then, after helping me clear the table of decor he said "How many decorations can one have on a table?" This may not be his exact words, but you get the idea. I'm posting some pics and I'd truly like your opinion. Come on, I can take it-I'm tough! Oh, I did forget to mention however that I've heard that Halloween is one time that you can get away with gobby. Ya think?

4 comments

Shop Girl said...

Jann, I have never known you to do anything tacky! It looks darling, I'll have to do a drive by so I can see it in real life. It almost makes me want to decorate. (I did say almost).

Peg said...

Jann, I think it looks great. Fall and Halloween has always meant bright colors and strange combinations of color that you don't really see any other time of the year. Like purple,lime green,orange and black. I say go for it. It is probably the only time of the year that you can go a little overboard and not be tacky. The grandkids love it and so do I. Let us enjoy!

Nikki said...

I love it! It may be a little mad and a bit overdone at times but I say DON'T STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!! Besides it is what you love and way cuter than pink flamingos!

falco said...

it looks like the great pumpkin threw up all over the yard and lawn. gross!

Instagram