The Hunt

Shultz and I are thinking of moving to a home with a master on the main. As bad as I hate to admit it, I don't think I'll be up to this 5 level split when I'm 80 or so. Why not do it now while the prices are great and theres umpteen million homes out there. The hunt should be fun, but it's also a bit exasperating. It seems like the best deals are on homes that are really bigger than what we need, but you can't help but consider them because the price is good. The down side is the good priced homes have no yards so it'll be starting all over again. In some ways I'm excited to have a new home, but I can't help but think of how much I am going to miss this house. We have such fond memories here and have literally lived in our yard during the summer. It makes me a bit sad to know that some of my grand children will not get a chance to play in the play house. Who knows, maybe we can build another one. I just have to keep positive and hunt, hunt, hunt. Shultz and I also feel bad for all those people who have lost their homes. I know that this needed to happen because the housing prices were ridiculous. Just hope that those people are not homeless and have family to take them in.

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Are we the hunters or the hunted?

Ky said...

I think i am going to cry... seriosly.

Peg said...

me too, Ky, I have fond memories of that house and I didn't even grow up in it like you did.

McFadden said...

I say the hunt is over. Stay there you have alot who can take care of you when you are 80, Grandkids, great-grand kids, friends, neighbors, the Relief Society, hospise etc.

Instagram